4 IN 4 OUT Hybrid Combiner 698-3800MHz 30dB isolation 160dBc PIM
The hybrid combiner is a broadband adder subtractor circuit used to
split and combiner RF signals. It is related to the 3 dB hybrid
which is based on transmission lines and is most commonly used in
high power broadband applications.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher
power handing capacity.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤ 6.9|
|Isolation (dB)||≥ 30|
|Input Power (c.w./per port)||≤ 300 W|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -160 dBc (3rd order with 2×20W)|
|Temperature Range||-20 to +55°C (Operating)|
|Connectors||4.3-10 Female or 7/16DIN(F)|
|Colors||Grey, RAL 7035 (powdering)|
|Weight||≤ 2.5 kg|
(without connectors and brackets)
|Packing (with bracket)||1 pc/box|
1. High directivity / isolation
2. Cavity structure, 250W power handling, high reliability
3. Low insertion loss, low VSWR, low PIM
4. Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, IP66 waterproof
5. Short lead time and fast delivery
Our products contains 16 series and 1000 designs with their own
property right and authority approval. The products are Power
Splitter, Directional Coupler, RF Attenuator Dummy Load, Cable
Assembly, Connector, Filter, Duplexer and Combiner. Customers'
designs (OEM / ODM) are also available.